Hey Joe (Honduras)Regular price $19.99 Save $-19.99
A Medium-Dark Roast to take you way down South! Flavors of caramel, spice, and brown sugar will put your mind in a place where you can be free!
- Certification/Grading: SHG/EP/Org
- 100% Arabica Beans
- Grower: 1500 grower/members from Cafe Organics Marcala
- Variety: Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra, Lempira, & Typica
- Region: Marcala, La Paz, Honduras
- Altitude: 1300-1700 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed and sun dried.
All of our High-Grade Specialty Coffees are....
*Roast To Order* - Instead of consuming a product that's been sitting on a shelf longer than Ozzy Osbourne was touring, our small batch process ensures your coffee ships 1-4 days after ordering and roasting so it arrives at it's PEAK of flavor! The Freshest, Best Tasting Coffee with a Bloom that will make you see Trees of Green, Red Roses too...
**WILL NOT SHIP COFFEE OUTSIDE OF U.S. EXCEPT TO APO/FPO/DPO"